外贸常用英语对话

时间:2022-12-31 15:23:14 阅读:

a:

what is the term of collection of payment?
  a:回款的期限是多长时间?
b: thirty day net.
  b:30天不加息。
a: the customer is asking for a discount. how much is the limit?
  a:客户在要求打折,多少是上限?
b: don’t go over ten percent.
  b:不要超过10%。
a: did you do a nice mark up for the last quotation?
a:你上一个报价的毛利高吗?
b: i sure did, 25%.
b:当然,25%。
a: how about return on sales?
  a:销售利润是多少?
b: 12%. 
  b:12%。
a: its been three months. we are still not able to seal the deal.
  a:已经三个月了,我们还不能成交。
b: the customer is backing off. we need to find out why.
  b:客户在退缩,我们得找找原因。
a: we can offer you this in different levels of quality.
  a:这产品我们有三种不同等级的品质。
b: is there much of a difference in price ?
b:价钱也有很大的分别吧?
  a: yes ,the economy model is about 30% less.
  a:是的,经济型的大约便宜30%.
b: we’ll take that one .
  b:我们就买那种。
  a: is this going to satisfy your requirements ?
a:这种的合你的要求吗?
  b: actually , it is more than we need .
b:事实上,已超出我们所需要的。
  a: we can give you a little cheaper model .
a:我们可以提供你便宜一点的型式。
  b: let me see the specifications for that .
  b:让我看看它的规格说明书吧。
  a: you’re asking too much for this part .
a:这零件你们要价太高了。
  b: we have some cheaper ones .
b:我们有便宜一点的。
  a: what is the price difference ?
a:价钱差多少?
  b: the basic model will cost about 10% less .
  b:基本型的便宜约10%左右。
  a: how many different models of this do you offer?
a:这个你们有多少种不同的型式。
  b: we have five different ones .
  b:五种
  a: is there much of a price difference .
  a:价钱有很大的差别吗?
b: yes, so we had better look over your specifications.
  b:是的,所以我们最好先把您的规格说明细看一遍。
  a: the last order didn’t work out too well for us
a:上回订的货用起来不怎么顺。
  b: what was wrong?
  b:有什么问题吗?
  a: we were developing too much waste .
  a:生产出来的废品太多了。
  b: i suggest you go up to our next higher price level.
  b:我建议您采用我们价格再高一级的货
a: our manufacturing costs have gone up too much .
  a:我们的制造成本增加太多了。
  b: you might try one of our cheaper components .
  b:你试试这种较便宜的组件怎样?
  a: let’s take a look at your price list again
  a:我再看一次你们的价目表吧。
  b: sure . i’ll bring it in next week .
  b:好哇 ,我下个礼拜带过来。
  a: this is the best material we have to offer .
  a:这是本公司所供应的最好的原料。
  b: actually ,i don’t think we need it to be this good .
  b:说实在的,我并不认为我们用得着这么好的,
a: i can let you have this kind cheaper .
  a:我可以算你便宜一点。
b: let’s do that .
  b:那就这么说定吧?
  a: how is the new material working out for you ?
  a:新原料用得如何?
  b: fine .we’re saving a lot of money with it .
  b:不错,节省了不少的钱,
  a: i’m glad to hear that .
  a:听你这么说真高兴。
  b: it was a good suggestion .thanks .
  b:你建议得不错,谢谢。
  a: how many would you like to order ?
  a:您要订多少?
  b: is there a minimum order ?
  b:有最低订购量的限制吗?
  a: no ,we can ship in lots of any size .
  a:没有,任何数量都可以出货。
  b: we’ll try one case of this .
  b:那么,这种的就试一箱吧
  a: we’re ready to take your order now.
  a:你们现在可以下订单了。
  b: we want to try this component as a sample.
  b:这种组件我们想试个样品看看。
  a: i can send one for you to try .
  a:我们可以寄个给你试用。
  b: yes , please do that .
  b:好,那就麻烦你了。
a: you could save a lot if you would order a little more .
  a:如果你单子下得多一点,可以省不少的钱。  
b: how could we do that ?
  b:怎么说呢?
  a: we offer a discount for large orders .
  a:我们对大量订购有打折。
  b: let me take another look at our requirements .
  b:那我们看看我们的需要量有多少
  a: your prices seem a little high .
  a:你们的价钱高了一些。
  b: we could make them lower for you .
  b:我们可以算你便宜一点。
  a: how ?
  a:怎么做呢?
  b: if you order in large lots , we’ll reduce the price .
  b:如果你大量订购,我们可以降价
  a: we can offer a 10% discount for orders over 10000 pieces.
  a:订购一万个以上,我们可以打九折。
  b: i’m not sure we can use that many .
  b:我怕我们用不了那么多。
  a: it would represent quite a savings .
  a:这省下的可是一笔不少的钱哩。
  b: ok, i’ll see what i can do .
  b:好吧,我考虑考虑吧
  a: why are there three prices quoted for this part ?
  a:这种零件为什么有三种不同的报价?  
b: they represent the prices for different quantities.
  b:那表示不同的量有不同的价钱。
  a: i see .
  a:原来如此。
  b: the more you order , the more you will save .
  b:订购愈多,省的钱愈多
  a: is this your standard price ?
  a:这是你们的基本准价吗?
  b: yes ,it is .
  b:是的
  a: it seems too high to me
  a:好像贵了一点。
  b: we can negotiate the unit price for large orders .
  b:如果大量订购,单价可以再谈。
  a:welcome to our company. my name is  a. im in charge of the export department. let me give you my business card.
   a:欢迎到我们公司来。我叫 a ,负责出口部。这是我的名片。
   b: ill give you mine too.
   b:这是我的名片。
  a: did you receive the sample we sent last week?
  a:你有没有收到我们上周寄给你的样品?
   b: yes, we finished the evaluation of it. if the price is acceptable we would like to order now.
   b:收到了,我们已进行了评估。如果价格合适,我们现在就想订货。
  a: im very glad to hear that.
  a:听到这个我真高兴。
   b: whats your best price for that item?
   b:这种货你们最低价是多少?
  a:the unit price is $12.50.
  a:单价是12.50美元。
   b:i think the price is a little high. cant you reduce it?
   b:我觉得这个价贵了点,你能不能减一点?
  a:it. $12.50 is our rock bottom price. if you purchase more than 10,000 units we can reduce it to $12.00.
  a:恐怕不行,12.50美元是我们的底价。如果你订货超过10,000件,我们可以减到12.00美元。
   b: well, ill accept the price and place an initial order of 10,000 units.
   b:行,我接受这个价格,第一批订10,000件。
  a: very good. its been a pleasure to do business with you, b
  a:太好了。 b,跟你做生意真是我的荣幸。
  b:the pleasure is ours. can you deliver the goods by march 31st?
  b:是我们的荣幸才对。你们能在3月31号前发货吗?
  a:of course.
  a:当然行。

猜你喜欢

发表评论

评论列表