餐厅英语情景对话
时间:2023-01-05 22:23:14 阅读: 次 来源:
餐厅英语情景对话
来源:餐饮管理 发布时间:2009年11月25日 点击数: 16050 【字体:小 大】 【收藏】
a: what can i do for you, sir?
先生,您要来点什么?
b: what have you got this morning?
今天早上你们这儿有什么?
a: fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything.
水果汁、糕点、各种茶点等等,应有尽有。
b: i’d like to have a glass of tomato juice, please.
请给我来一杯西红柿汁。
a: any cereal, sir?
要来点谷类食品吗,先生?
b: yes, a dish of cream of wheat.
好的,来一份麦片粥。
a: and eggs?
还要来点鸡蛋什么的吗?
b: year, bacon and eggs with buttered toast. i like my bacon very crisp.
要,再来一份熏猪肉和鸡蛋,我喜欢熏猪肉松脆一点。
a: how do you want your eggs?
您喜欢鸡蛋怎么做?
b: fried, please.
煎的。
a: anything more, sir?
还要什么别的东西吗,先生?
b: no, that’s enough. thank you.
不要了,足够了。谢谢。
dialogue 2
(a couple waiting to be seated in a crowded restaurant)
(一对夫妇在拥挤的餐厅外等待就座)
a: do you have a reservation, sir?
请问您订位了吗?先生,太太?
b: no, i am afraid we don’t.
没有。
a: i’m sorry. the restaurant is full now. you have to wait for about half an hour. would you care to have a drink at the lounge until a table is available?
很抱歉,餐厅已经满座了。约要等30分钟才会有空桌。你们介意在休息室喝点东西直至有空桌吗?
b: no,thanks. we’ll come back later. may i reserve a table for two?
不用了,谢谢。我们等一会儿再来。请替我们预定一张二人桌,可以吗?
a: yes, of course. may i have your name, sir?
当然可以。请问先生贵姓?
b: bruce. by the way. can we have a table by the window?
布鲁斯。顺便,我们可以要一张靠近窗口的桌子吗?
a: we’ll try to arrange it but i can’t guarantee, sir.
我们会尽量安排,但不能保证,先生。
b: that’s fine.
我们明白了。
(half an hour later, the couple comes back.)
半小时后,布鲁斯夫妇回来了。
a: your table is ready, sir. please step this way.
你们的桌子已经准备好了,先生,太太。请往这边走。
dialogue 3
a: waiter, a table for two, please.
服务生,请给我一张两人的桌子。
b: yes, this way please.
好的,请跟我来。
a: can we see the menu, please?
能让我们看一看菜单吗?
b: here you are.
给您。
a: what’s good today?
今天有什么好吃的?
b: i recommand crispy and fried duck.
我推荐香酥鸭。
a: we don’t want that. well, perhaps we’ll begin with mushroom soup, and follow by some seafood and chips.
我们不想吃香酥鸭。或许我们可以先吃蘑菇汤,然后再要点海鲜和土豆片。
b: do you want any dessert?
要甜品吗?
c: no dessert, thanks. just coffee.
不,谢谢。 咖啡就行了。
(after a few minutes.)
过了一会儿。
a: i can have the check, please.
结帐。
c: george. let’s split this.
乔治,我们各自付帐吧。
a: no, it’s my treat tonight.
不,今天我请客。
b: cash or charge, sir?
现金还是记帐?
a: charge, please. put it on my american express.
记帐。请记入我的“美国运通信用卡”帐号。
dialogue 4
a: good morning. can i help you?
早上好。有什么能效劳的吗?
b: i want an american breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up.
我想要一份美式早餐,要单面煎的鸡蛋。
a: what kind of juice do you prefer, sir?
您想要哪种果汁呢?
b: grapefruit juice and please make my coffee very strong.
西柚汁,还有,我要杯很浓的咖啡。
a: yes, sir. american breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up, grapefruit juice and a black coffee. am i correct, sir?
好的,一份美式早餐,要单面煎的鸡蛋、西柚汁及一杯清咖啡,对吗?
b: yes, that’s right.
是的。
a: is there any thing else, sir?
还有什么吗,先生?
b: no, that’s all.
没有了,谢谢。
(later)
稍后
a: good morning, sir. i’ve brought the breakfast you ordered.
早上好,先生。您要的早餐送上来了。
b: just put it on the table, please.
请放在桌上。
a: do you need anything else, sir?
先生,还有其他需要吗?
b: no thanks. ah, yes! can i have some more juice for the minibar?
没有,谢谢。 啊!可否多放一些果汁在冰箱里?
a: what kind of juice would you like, sir?
哪种果
汁呢,先生?
b: tomato, orange and apple juice, please.
番茄汁、橙汁及苹果汁。
a: yes, sir. i’ll get them for you right away. would you please sign this bill first? thank you, sir.
好的,我立刻去取。麻烦您先签了这张帐单。
dialogue 5
a: oh, i’m starving. i’d like to try some real chinese cuisine. what would you recommend, waiter?
啊,我快饿死啦。我想吃点真正的中国菜。您给我推荐什么呢,服务生?
b: well, it depends. you see, there are eight famous chinese cuisines:for instance, the sichuan cuisine, and the hunan cuisine.
那要看情况了。您知道,中国主要有八大菜系。比方说,川菜、湘菜。
a: they are both spicy hot, i’ve heard.
我听说这两种都很辣。
b: that’s right. if you like hot dishes, you can try some.
对。您要是爱吃辣的,可以试试。
a: they might be too hot for me.
对我来说可能太辣了点。
b: then there’s the cantonese cuisine and the jiangsu cuisine. most southerners like them.
再有是粤菜和江苏菜。大多南方人都爱吃。
a: what about any special beijing dishes?
有什么特别的北京风味菜吗?
b: there’s the beijing roast duck.
有北京烤鸭啊。
a: oh, yes. i’ve heard a lot about it. i’d like very much to try it. where can i find it?
啊,对了,听过多次了。我很想试一试。在哪儿能吃到呢?
b: you can find it in most restaurants, but the best place is certainly quanjude restaurant.
大多数饭店都有烤鸭,可是最好的当然还是全聚德烤鸭店。
a: is it near here?
离这儿近吗?
b: not too near but not too far either. a taxi will take you there in 15 minutes, if the traffic is not too bad, i mean.
不太近也不算远。乘出租车15分钟能到。我是说,要是堵车不厉害的话。
a: well, thank you for your information. but what is the name of that restaurant again?
好,多谢您的指点。请您再说一下那个饭馆的名字好吗?
b: let me write it down on this slip of paper for you. you can show it to the taxi-driver.
我来给您写在这张纸片上。您好拿给出租车司机看。
a: that’s very kind of you. thanks a lot.
您真是太好了!多谢多谢。
b: you’re welcome.
不客气。
a是你,b是外国人)
a:welcome to our hotel.
欢迎光临。
a:so you have got altogether four pieces of baggage?
您一共带了4件行李,是不是?
b:let me have a check again.
让我再看一下。
a:the reception desk is straight ahead.
接待处就在前面。
a:after you, please.
你先请。
b:excuse me, where can i buy some cigarettes?
劳驾。我到哪儿可买到香烟?
a:there is a shop on the ground floor.
一楼有个商店。
a:it sells both chinese and foreign cigarettes.
在那儿可买到中国香烟和外国香烟。
b:can i also get some souvenirs there?
也可以买到纪念品吗?
a:there is a counter selling all kinds of souvenirs.
有个柜台出售各种各样的纪念品。
b:excuse me,where is the restaurant?
劳驾,请问饭厅在哪儿?
a:we have chinese restaurant and a western-style restaurant.which one do you prefer?
我们有中餐厅和西餐厅,你愿意去哪个?
b:i’d like to try some chinese food today.
今天我想尝尝中国菜。
回答者: richduoduo - 四级 2009-1-15 20:33
上网收一下啊,
要多讲,收集到对话如果不多练也不行的。
找个伙伴做partner一起练最好了。
回答者: honghua_li2002 - 四级 2009-1-15 20:36
酒店英语口语会话必备手册
一.概述
在酒店里所使用的英语会话,基本上是属于商业英语,与日常生活会话中所使用的英语略有不同,较注重礼节。正式英语通常会让人误解为极艰深的英语,其实,只要套用一定格式的句子和单词,就可以了。例如:
非正式英语 正式英语
what’s your name? may i have your name?
您贵姓? 请问您贵姓大名?
do you want some tea? could you like some tea?
您要喝茶吗? 请问您想喝茶吗?
over here, please. could you come this way please?
这边请。 请您往这边走好吗?
* 不要说ok, sure, yeah等等,而要说certainly, sir.
* hey, uh-huh, hang on 等等,也不适合在酒店中使用。
* 别说“i don’t know.”回答“不知道”是非常不礼貌的说法。
可以说“just a moment, please. i’ll check that for you.” (请稍候,我来帮您确认),然后请有能力处理的人前来协助。
* 对男性客人,尊称为sir; 面对女性客人时尊称为ms.
在招呼客人时,最好说“excuse me, sir(ms)”, 不要直接称呼mr.或ms. 至于称呼小孩,可以直接使用excuse me,但是不可以直接称呼boy或girl.
* 正视对方的眼睛,以显示出你的信心和诚意。但必须注意,注视对方的眼睛,并不是无理地盯着对方看。
* 在面对语言不通的外籍人士时,一定要多加利用手势和肢体语言。但是使用手势时要特别小心,因为对于不同国家、民族而言,手势的意义也大不相同。
二.基本待客英语
(一)在正式的英语表现里,疑问基本句型可分为下列四种:
1. may i ~
2. could you ~
3. would you ~
4. shall i ~?
只要理解这四种基本的句型,就可以处理大部分业务上的状况。
1. 自己要做什么事时,就使用may i ~
may i have your name, please?
请问尊姓大名
may i have your check-out time, please?
请问您什么时候结帐离开?
may i see your passport, please?
请让我看一下您的护照好吗?
may i know your nationality, please?
请问您的国籍是什么?
2. 麻烦客人时,可使用could you ~
could you fill out the form, please?
请您填写这张表格好吗?
could you write that down, please?
请您写下来好吗?
could you draft the fax, please?
请您写下传真的草稿好吗?
could you hold the line, please?
请不要挂电话好吗?
3. 询问客人的喜好或是做什么时,可使用would you ~
would you like tea or coffee?
请问您要喝茶还是咖啡?
would you like to take a taxi?
请问您要搭计程车吗?
would you mind sitting here?
请问您介意坐在这里吗?
** 只要在疑问词后加“would you ~”,就可以提出大部分的询问。
when would you like to visit kunshan?
请问您想要何时参观昆山?
when would you like to have lunch?
请问您想在哪里用餐?
what time would you like to eat?
请问您想何时用餐?
who would you like to contact?
请问您想和谁联络?
which kind of room would you prefer?
请问您喜欢哪一种房间?
how would you like to settle your bill?
请问您的账单如何处理?
how long would you like to stay?
请问您要逗留多久?
how many tickets would you like to buy?
请问您要买几张票?
4. 在提供建议协助、征求意见时,可使用shall i ~ 或would you like me to do ~?
shall i draw the curtains?
请问需要我把窗帘拉上吗?
shall i draw you a map?
请问要我为您画一张地图吗?
shall i make the reservation for you?
请问要我为您安排预约吗?
(二)招呼语
good morning. (用于中午以前)
good afternoon. (用于中午至下午六点以前)
good evening. (用于下午六点过后)
在这些招呼语的后面接句子,例如:
good morning, sir. are you checking-out?
早上好,先生,请问您要退房吗?
good afternoon, sir. welcome to li jia hotel.
中午好,先生,欢迎光临丽嘉酒店
good evening, ms. may i help you?
晚上好,小姐,请问我能为您服务吗?
后面也可以接上自己酒店名称、部门名称,如:
good morning, sir. this is the front desk. may i help you?
早上好,先生。这里是服务台,请问您需要服务吗?
(三)回答
1.一般性的回答
i see, sir.
我明白了,先生。
certainly, sir.
好的,先生。
2.请对方再等一会儿
just a moment, please.
请稍等。
thank you for waiting.
您久等了,先生。
i am very sorry to have kept you waiting.
很抱歉让您久等了。
could you wait a little longer, please?
请您稍候好吗?
3.要麻烦客人或是拒绝客人的要求时
拒绝客人时,不要一口回绝说“no.”,要委婉一些。
i am afraid i can’t do that.
不好意思,我恐怕没办法那样做。
excuse me, sir. please let me pass.
不好意思,先生,麻烦让我过一下。
4.道歉
如果是自己的错就说“i am sorry.”; 如果是公司的错,就说:“we are sorry.”。
i am very sorry for the delay.
很抱歉延误了时间
i am very sorry for the inconvenience.
很抱歉造成您的不便。
i would like to apologize for the mistake.
为这个错误我深致歉意。
5.客人对自己说“thank you.”时回答
you are welcome.
不客气。
thank you, sir.
谢谢您,先生。
thank you very much.
非常感谢您。
6.交给客人某些东西时,可以说
here you are.
您要的东西在这里。
here is your room key.
这是您的房间钥匙。
here it is.
这是您的东西。
7. 当客人准备离开时,可以说:
have a nice day.
祝您有美好的一天。
please enjoy your stay
祝您住宿愉快。
we hope to see you again soon.
希望不久能再次见到您。
thank you for staying with us.
谢谢光临。
8.当客人的英语难以理解时
面对客人的疑问,不要只是一味地傻笑,或是一直说yes, yes.如果听不懂事,要向客人提出疑问,或是先向对方说“just a moment, please.”, 然后请求他人协助。
pardon?
对不起?
pardon me?
对不起?
i beg your pardon?
对不起请再说一遍好吗?
could you repeat that, please?
请您重复一遍好吗?
若是不敢肯定对方所说的部分内容时,可以将不明白的部分重复一遍,如:
excuse me, sir. do you mean you lost your room key?
不好意思,先生,您是说您丢了房间的钥匙?
电话英语的应对
1. 接电话时不可以简单地回答“hello”,而应报上自己的公司或所属单位的名称。例如:
“hello, this is information desk.”
您好,这里是问询处。
“information desk speaking. may i help you?”
问询处,请问您要服务吗?
2.打错电话时
如果是外线打错时,可以回答:
i am afraid you have the wrong number.
不好意思,您打错电话了。
this is the li jia hotel, 2234-1156.
这里是丽嘉酒店,电话是2234-1156。
如果是总线转错内线时,可以回答:
this is room reservations. i’ll transfer your call to restaurant reservations.
这里是客房预约处,我帮您转接到餐厅预约柜台。
i am afraid this is a direct line. we can not transfer your call to the chinese restaurant could you dial 2234-1156, please.
不好意思,这是直接电话。我们无法为您转接中式餐厅。请您改拨2234-1156好吗?
3.当负责的工作人员不在时
i am afraid mr.lin is out at the moment. he should be back around 5 p.m.
不好意思,林先生现在外出。他应该会在下午5点左右回来。
i am afraid mr.hao is on another line. could you hold the line, please?
不好意思,郝先生正在讲电话。请您在线上稍侯好吗?
i’ll tell him to call you back when he returns.
他回来时,我会请他回电。
may i have your name and phone number, please?
请告诉我您的大名和电话好吗?
4.当会话结束时
结束电话中的对话时,不可以简单说“bye-bye”,最好说:
thank you for calling.
感谢您的来电。
you are welcome, sir.
先生,不客气。
we look forward to hearing from you.
我们静候您的佳音。
please contact me if you have any further questions.
如果您有任何其他问题,请和我联络。
三.柜台服务
b=行李服务员(bellman)
c=服务员 (clerk)
h=客房服务员(housekeeping)
bc=领班(bell captain)
g=客人(guest)
to the front desk.
带客人到柜台
b: good evening, ms. welcome to china-trust hotel.
小姐,晚安。欢迎光临中信酒店。
g: thank you.
谢谢你。
b: how many pieces of luggage do you have?
请问您有多少件行李?
g: just this three.
只有这3件。
b: two suitcases and one bag. is that right?
2个旅行箱和1个手提皮包,这样对吗?
g: yes. that’s all.
对,就这些了。
b: i’ll show you to the front desk. this way, please. i’ll put your bags by the post over there.
我来带您到柜台,这边请。我先将您的行李放在柱子旁边。
g: i see, thanks.
我知道了,谢谢。
b: a bellman will show you to your room when you have finished checking-in.
当您办好住宿登记时,行李服务员会带您到房间。
g: ok. fine.
好极了。
b: please enjoy your stay.
祝您住宿愉快。
taking a guest to the room
带领客人至客房
超实用的饭店英语对话
writingtool 时间:6个月前 | 阅读:8080次 | [划词已启用]
一、点套餐
please give me this one.
请给我来这个。
we want two number eights, please.
我们要两份第八套餐。
二、随意点餐
may i have a menu, please?
我可以看菜单吗?
could you tell me how this thing is cooked?
能否告诉我这道菜是怎么做的?
lobster? it is steamed and served with our special sauce.
龙虾?蒸过后加上本店特制的调味料。
is it good?
好吃吗?
sure. it is a most popular dish.
当然,很受欢迎的。
i think i will try some lobster, and give me some green salad together.
我想我来点儿吧。再给我一份蔬菜沙拉。
we have three dressings for salad. which one would you like?
我们有三种沙拉调味汁,您要哪种?
what kind do you have?
你们有什么?
we have italian, french and thousand island.
有意大利,法国和千岛的。
make it french please.
给我法式的吧。
如果对当地的菜肴不熟悉,通常先询问:
what is the specialty of the restaurant?
这家店的招牌餐是什么?
do you have any special meals today?
今天有什么特餐吗?
what would you recommend?i prefer something light.
我想来点清淡些的,你能推荐什么吗?
可以让同来的人替你点菜,或者要重复的:
i will leave it to you.
我让你来点。
i will have the same as that one.
我要一份和那个一样的。
如果不急于点菜时,可以这么说:
can i take your order now?
你现在叫点什么吗?
not quite. could i have a few more minutes?
不,我可以再多等会吗?
餐饮服务业英语口语大全—餐厅常用语
1.what kind of food do you prefer?
2.do you like chinese food?
3.what kind of food do you like,chinese or american?
4.would you tell me where the chinese restaurant is ?
5.do you know where i can get a quick snack?
6.what would you hxdye for dinner?
7.what would you like to order?
8.hxdye you ordered yet?
9.no,not yet,i am waiting for a friend.i will order later.
10.what would you recommend?
11.what’s your today’s special?
12.i would like to hxdye something simple.
13.what will you hxdye for dessert?
14.we are in a hurry.
15.please rush your orders.
16.the beefsteak is very good today.
17.i will take the beefsteak.
18.how would you like to hxdye beefsteak,well-done or rare?
19.i would like my beefsteak well done.
20.how about a drink?
21.bottoms up!
22.to your health!
23.i ask you to join me in drinking to the health of mr.chen.
24.i ask you to join me in drinking to the future success of our cooperation
25.i’m looking for a cheap place to eat.
26.is there a restaurant near here?
27.can you recommend me a good restaurant?
29.can you show me a restaurant where they serve good food at reasonable prices?
30.how is service?
31.could i hxdye the menu,please?
32.here is the menu,sir.
33.are you ready to order now?
34.where did you hxdye dinner last night?
35.do you like chinese dishes?
36.it’s very delicious.
37.the food is too salty.
38.i’m thirsty.
39.give me a glass of cold water,please.
40.i’m on a diet.
41.i don’t feel like eating more.
42.it was a very enjoyable dinner.
43.what would you like to drink?
44.could i hxdye a cup of coffee?
45.would you like coffee or tea?
46.i would like tea with a slice of lemon,please.
47.do you like to hxdye anything else?
48.no,thanks.i hxdye had enough.
49.i would like to hxdye ice cream and fresh fruit.
50.help yourself to anything you like.
51.please pass me the salt and pepper.
52.i ordered ten minutes ago.
53.i hxdye been waiting for half an hour.
54.why is our order so late?
55.i can’t wait any longer.
56.please serve us as quickly as possible.
57.could i hxdye the bill please?
58.here you are,please pay the bill at the cashier’s desk.
59.let’s me pay my share.=let’s go dutch.
60.no,it’s my treat.
61.may i pay this time?
你喜欢哪一种菜?
你喜欢中国菜吗?
你喜欢吃什么菜,中式的还是美式的?
请你告诉我中国餐馆在哪里?
你知道哪里有快餐可吃?
你要吃什么?
你要点些什么菜?
你点过菜了吗?
还没有,我在等一位朋友,稍后再点。
请你推荐一些好菜好吗?
今天的特色菜是什么?
我想吃些简单的东西。
你喜欢吃点什么点心?
我们要赶时间。
我们点的菜请快送来。
今天的牛排很不错。
我就要份牛排。
你喜欢的牛排是熟一些还是生的?
我要熟一点儿的牛排。
喝一杯怎样?
干杯!
祝你健康!
请你跟我一起举杯祝陈先生健康。
请你跟我一起举杯预祝我们合作成功。
我要找个便宜的地方吃。
这附近有餐馆吗?
你能介绍一间好餐馆吗?
在本镇有中国餐馆吗?
请你告诉我哪里有价钱公道而菜又好的餐馆好吗?
服务怎么样?
请给我一从菜单好吗?
先生,菜单就在这儿。
你现在就准备点菜吗?
昨晚你在什么地方吃饭的?
你喜欢中国菜吗?
它的味道很好。
菜太咸了。
我口渴了。
请给我一杯冷水。
我在节食中。
我不想再多吃了。
这是个令人愉快的一餐。
你要喝点儿什么?
我想要一杯咖啡好吗?
你要喝咖啡还是茶?
我想要柠檬茶。
你还要吃别的东西吗?
不用,谢谢。我已经吃饱了。
我要吃点冰淇淋和新鲜水果。
你喜欢什么随便吃。
请把盐和胡椒递给我。
我10分钟前就点菜了。
我一直等了半个小时。
为什么我点的菜那么慢?
我不能再等了。
请尽快服务。
请把账单给我好吗?
这就是,请到柜台付账。
我们各付各的。
不,这次我请客。
这次我请客好吗?
bowl 碗
chopsticks 筷子
fork 叉子
napkin 餐巾
pepsi 百事可乐
seven-up 七喜
coffee 咖啡
tea 茶
apple juice苹果汁
beer 啤酒
lemon 柠檬
dumpling 水饺
dessert 甜点
soup 汤
entrée 主菜
fry煎
boil 煮
deep-fry 炸
braise炖
steam蒸
grill烤
bake烤
roast烤
oily太油
light清淡的
heavy口味重的
chili辣椒
steak牛排
猜你喜欢
发表评论
评论列表