实用商务英语情景对话
时间:2022-12-31 18:23:15 阅读: 次 来源:
商务宴会
你今晚想参加我们的晚宴吗?
would you like to join us for dinner tonight?
for example:
a: would you like to join us for dinner tonight?
你今晚想参加我们的晚宴吗?
b: great. i’d be glad to.太好了,我乐意参加。
恐怕我不得不推辞这个邀请。
i’m afraid i have to decline the invitation.
for example:
a: i’m afraid i have to decline the invitation.
恐怕我不得不推辞这个邀请。
b: maybe some other time?另外换一个时间,可以吗?
decline(v.)拒绝
我要看一下我的行程表。
i will check my schedule.
for example:
a: will you and your associates be able to attend?
您和您的同事们能出席吗?
b: will i check my schedule.我要看一下我的行程表。
那天晚上该穿什么?
what is the attire for the evening?
for example:
a: what is the attire for the evening?那天晚上该穿什么?
b: semi-formal and do bring your spouses.
半正式,并请带着各位的夫人或先生。
attire(n.)服装
这回我不能参加。
i will pass this time.
for example:
a: i will pass this time.这回我不能参加。
b: i am sorry, but maybe some other time.对不起,下回另找时间吧。
你们今天肯赏光前来赴宴,我感到非常高兴。
i’m really very glad you were able to come.
for example:
a: i’m really very glad you were able to come.
你们今天肯赏光前来赴宴,我感到非常高兴。
b: it is very kind of you to invite us to a dinner in such a
wonderful restaurant.
你们在这么好的饭店设宴招待我们,真是太感谢了。
我要借花献佛。
i’ll propose a toast provided by the band.
for example:
a: i’ll propose a toast provided by the band.我要借花献佛。
b: and let’s drink again for future closer cooperation. prosit.
为了我们今后更加紧密的合作,再干一杯!
今晚咱们出去吃吧。
let’s dine out this evening.
for example:
a: let’s dine out this evening.
b: let’s dine out this evening.今晓咱们出去吃吧。
sounds great.主意不错。
托马斯先生,欢迎光临,请入席。
welcome, mr. thomas. please sit down.
for example:
a: welcome, mr. thomas. please sit down.
托马斯先生,欢迎光临,请入席。
b: thank you.谢谢。
昨天因为忙,没能去机场接你们,请原谅。
i’m so sorry that i was not able to meet you at the airport yesterday, as i was rather busy.
for example:
a: i’m so sorry that i was not able to meet you at the airport yesterday, as i was rather busy.
昨天因为忙,没能去机场接你们,请原谅。
b: not at all.没关系。
来,我提议为我们客人的健康,干了这杯。
here! let me propose a toast to our guests’ health.
请随意。
please help yourself.
for example:
a: please help yourself.请随意。
b: thank you. very delicious.谢谢。真好吃。
help oneself 请随便
请随意,爱怎么吃就怎么吃。
make yourself at home and eat the way you like best.
for example:
a: make yourself at home and eat the way you like best.
请随意,爱怎么吃就怎么吃。
b: i would like to try your chopsticks.我就试试用你们的筷子吧。
您能光临我们宴会,我不胜荣幸。
it’s my honor to have you to attend our banquet.
for example:
a: it’s my honor to have you to attend our banquet.
您能光临我们宴会,我不胜荣幸。
b: thank you for your invitation.谢谢您的邀请。
宴席已准备好了,请入座。
banquet is ready. please be seated.
for example:
a: banquet is ready. please be seated.宴席已准备好了,请入座。
b: all right. thank you very much.好的。非常感谢。
下一次,该是各位到我家来做客了。
next, you’ll have to come to my house for dinner.
for example:
a: next,you’ll have to come to my house for dinner.
下一次,该是各位到我家来做客了。
b: it’s a great honor. i accept the invitation.
太荣幸了。我接受这个邀请。
这个宴会是临时决定的。
the party is causal.
for example:
a: the party is causal.这个宴会是临时决定的。
b: what a surprise, but i certainly will go to the party.
好意外,不过我当然接受这个邀请。
这是我们经常聚会的地方。
this is the place we sometimes get together.
凡是有重要人员来访,我们在这里举办招待会。
we have a reception here when someone really important.
你要先喝点儿什么酒呢?
what would you like to drink first?
what would you like to have for a drink first?
你要点全套大餐吗?
would you like to order a full-course meal?
甜点你要吃什么呢?
what will you have for dessert?
接待客户
mr.gates’s office.
盖茨先生办公室。
hello,betty.this is reception.mr.smith is here for his appointment.
您好,贝蒂。这里是接待处,史密斯先生来赴约。
oh,yes.mary.mr.gates’s expecting him.he’s in room 9 on the first floor.
玛丽啊,盖茨先生正在等他。他在一楼9号房。
thanks,mr.smith,would you please go up to room 9 on the first floor.mr gates’s expecting you.
谢谢,史密斯先生,请您去一楼9号房,盖茨先生正在等您。
room 9 on the first floor.
一楼9号房。
that’s right.you can use lift.
对,你可以乘电梯上去。
thank you.
谢谢。
good morning.
早上好。
good morning.mr.wang.how are you?
早上好。王先生,您好吗?
i’m fine,thanks,and you?
很好,谢谢,您呢?
oh,busy as usual.do you want to see mr.william?
象平常一样忙。您要见威廉先生吗?
yes,please.
是的,麻烦你。
do you have an appointment?
您预约了吗?
er...no,i haven’t.you see,i only arrived in the country this morning.
还没呢,你看,我今天早上才抵达这个国家。
well,i know he’s busy at the moment,but i’ll ask his secretary when he’ll be free.please sit down.
他此刻正忙着,但我可以问他的秘书他是否有空。请坐。
thank you.
谢谢。
mr.william office.
威廉先生办公室。
oh,hello,larry.it’s reception i have mr.wang here.
您好,拉莉,我是接待处。王先生在这儿。
he doesn’t have an appointment but would like to see mr.william.when will he be free?
他没有预约,但他想见威廉先生。他什么时候有空?
let me see...well,hmmmm,he’ll be free about 12:30.can mr.wang wait?
让我想想。他将在12:30左右有空,王先生能等吗?
mr.william will be free about half past twelve.can you wait?
威廉先生将在12:30左右有空,王先生您能等吗?
what’s the time now?
现在几点?
it’s nearly
12:00.
大约12点。
oh that’s fine,i’ll wait.
那好,我会等。
(to larry)larry,mr.wang will wait.
(对拉莉)拉莉,王先生会等。
right.i’ll fetch him when mr.william is free.
好,当威廉先生有空时,我会去叫他。
thank you.(replaces phone,to mr.wang)he’ll come and fetch you later.
谢谢,(挂电话,对王先生)她会待会儿找你。
thank you.
谢谢。
where are you staying,mr.wang?
您在哪儿等,王先生?
at the plaza.
在广场。
the plaza?
广场?
yes,i usually stay there.
是的,通常我都在那儿。
so,frank,what do you think of my chances?
那么,弗郎克,你看我能获得这个职位吗?
well,lucy,it is above me.this is a decision that will be made by the general manager.
呃,露茜,这事不能由我做主,要由总经理来决定。
yes,i know that.but i know that your opinion counts.i’m up to the job.
是的,我明白。但我知道你的话的分量。我能担任这个职务。
what do you mean?
你是什么意思?
look,what i’m good at is working with outside people,and getting people to attend the programs.
你瞧,我擅长和外界人士合作,争取别人参加这个项目。
i don’t think someone else can do better that i can.
我认为别人不一定比我做得更好。
please begin by introducing yourself!
你就从介绍你自己开始吧!
what do you want to know about me?
你想知道我一些什么?
猜你喜欢
发表评论
评论列表